Updated: June 13, 2020...we are finally OPEN !!!
New protocols have been introduced at our office and will continue to be refined. Please be aware that patient safety is vital while still providing excellence in dental treatment.
Below are some of the new systems that will be put into place:
1. Pre-Appointment Screening Process -telephone pre-screening during appointment confirmation
2. Patients are requested to stay in their automobile and check-in by cellphone
2. In-Office Patient Registration Procedures -we request that each patient enter the practice with their own mask
-hand-sanitizer is available and requested for use
-completion of a COVID-19 screening questionnaire
-body temperature measurement
3. Reception Area Preparations -reorganization of reception and waiting areas for physical distancing
-introduction of protective protocols (hand-sanitizing stations, plastic cough barriers,...)
4. Clinical Area Preparations -new protective protocols for dental treatment procedures
-staff training for usage and disposal of additional PPE
5. Staff Protection Strategies -includes daily screening log and body temperature of each employee for COVID-19
-protective PPE and hand hygiene protocol policies throughout the office
We want to assure you we are doing everything possible to ensure your safety while at our office. We greatly appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
Dr. Stewart Hum, Dr. Maiko Sakai and Staff